Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Life Changing Event

I am not blind to the transparent actions



and hidden wishes of others...



My heart has no more room or time for the



self centered occupations of the all about me song



The I have been done wrong, hurt and now



I feel like I don't belong song



Hiding in plain sight I now know



what you were trying to hide from the light



Your unsure feelings of what life should be,



could be, or what they tell you it might be



Why lock me up in your box of insecurities



Photo framing me in a still life of what you wanted me to be



People change, you did mostly....



But some how you find it fair



to reposition what we were supposed to be



Experiencing love in darkness



when in the light is where it should be



What comfort is there in knowing you share nothing



with someone whom you once seemed almost identical to



In trying to hide what you felt



You showed it all in the physical self



All in touches and kisses



the caresses that just seemed to be lacking



in the "I love you more" department



Are all these things true?



Yes, no , and maybe



But try and figure it out



While you dwell on what will and wont fit



In your new lifestyle that's changing you...





©2009 Erica Harrell (Rachelle Reve`)

No comments:

Post a Comment