Monday, August 10, 2009

Back/2/You- Mister Back-Talker pt. 2

Trying to understand

The ways of the common man


Yes i say common cause

You are just like the rest of them


So unsure

But sure to be clever


Stringing me along like

Your pet Pit or whatever


Whats the reality

Come on tell me whats good


Haven't i been there like a real women should

Haven't i fed you in more ways than one


Maybe i should hate you

And give you no love


It might be whats needed

Just a slight little shove


Cause that's how you do me

You push me right over


If you had a gun

I bet you would shoot me

For this to be over


That's how i feel now

Stop waiting and tell me


How is it possible to love one so much

Spend weeks away and not talk to them once


So i guess i know now that you were telling story's

I pegged you right as mister back-talkin Torey
©2009 Erica Harrell (Rachelle Reve`)

No comments:

Post a Comment