Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dear God,

What ever happens...will happen
The fight is no longer in me


I trust you to make me whole
Completing me in ways that no mortal man can

I will no longer strive to make others happy
For you are the only one to impress

Purifying my life and mind
I release to you all my distress

In you I find peace
A comfort like no other

Transforming my life
And changing my person


Illuminate the depths of my soul
Make me like you

For my heart is now open
Open to what will be

Open to what will come
And how I will be in you

Dear God thank you
For granting me wisdom

So that I can correctly
handle situations

For you are great
And mighty in all things

Still growing in you
Your Child,

Rachelle Reve`


©2009 Erica Harrell (Rachelle Reve`)

No comments:

Post a Comment