Thursday, September 3, 2009

True Growth

What is Fiction and what is non


The line in my reality is so blurred


My eyes try to adjust to the words we speak


Unable to be shielded from the smile that lights my skies




False hope fills my lungs like air


Only its corrupt to my body and fills me with a hateful seed


Not wanting more


Not needing less


Cemented to an infertile ground




Growth seems non compliant


My begging seems to fall on deaf ears


Causing death to enter into the garden that once flourished




I know the cost I pay at trying


Proceeding in an endeavour that no one else can see


Stepping out on faith and my Father that heal-ith thee


Casting my cares on him and not on doubt




Giving prayer my worries


Living life lite in pain


Shameful passing my feelings


I now lean on our gain




Prosperity seems the answer


though not always what is truth


I'm hoping you see the wealth in me


And invest in what you once thought to be closest to you



©2009 Erica Harrell (Rachelle Reve`)

No comments:

Post a Comment