Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ode To A Lover's Sake..

What causes failure? Can what ever caused you to fail be used to cause you to achieve and be successful??????

Does being in love make you foolish? Why can't we just have everything we want out of life, love, and happiness?

Love and happiness are not the same, when you fight with the one you love you are never happy about it. It's only after your storm (fight) that you see more of the person you love, the reason you love them....

But what if you are in love with someone who said the same when you said "I am truly in love with you".... but now your not quit sure that they meant it ... being in love with someone is more than saying you love them. It's fighting and pushing past all the negative things that come to stop your love from flourishing, and saying that I want and need to be with you so much for my soul sake. Come on winds blow, come on lightning and thunder do your worse because I'm strong enough to stand. I have a strength that was given by God to love another and to stay in love with another.

You should be able to say "she is mine and I am hers" or "he is mine and I am his"


©2009 Erica Harrell (Rachelle Reve`)

1 comment: