Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blood Hero...

You are me, but yet not me
We were both formed in the same manner
An extension of the same two
Whose love has fashioned a unit known as us

You are strong, and yet still weak
I see the hurt you feel in the eyes like mine
Know you would die for us
Yet in still the fear is in you

You are my hero, and so to many others
I love you like the oceans and the seas
Knowing far away your still here
Yet I don't love enough to let you leave

You are my brother, and yet you are them
Fighting for our freedom and things we may not see
Inside my selfish screams to hide you still
But I know that God will bring you back alive and well

The strength of a man is in his character
Yours shines like a thousand suns for all to see
You may not know it but to me you are the greatest
A better man there will never be

My brother
My friend
My joker
My protector
My Blood Hero



(I love you more than you know K and I'm going to miss you like crazy please come home to us without harm or injury... this is my prayer for you. Ever one can say what they support and what they don't, but you have no idea when its your own flesh and blood out there in the middle of all that danger. In the midst of all that we are sheltered from and is desensitized by Hollywood. So you can say what you want but I don't want MY BLOOD to go...)

No comments:

Post a Comment