Sunday, September 27, 2009

Down to This

I love to spit fire and burn down your mind frame
Set flame to your house of thoughts while exposing your shame
This murder suicide is getting the best of me
I'm killing the mic and blasting the thoughts right out of me
Shame to blame the outside world for my psychotic rants
Knowing that its festering from a place that demands attention
Tying me down to a level you think I'm resting
Not believing that what your doing is just testing
Moving me from comfort and bliss
Exchanging all of my solitude for attitude and a Beretta spray of poetic mist

Justify not the words that I speak
The words I write, and regurgitate without melody
Understanding where my pain is found is finding the closet where nightmares come
Focused on the real outside of these pages
All the while you sit not knowing the truth to your mazes
Lying to yourself making lite of your disgust
Not knowing your road of worldly lust will lead to distrust

The mayhem my soul speaks gives life all new meaning
My present losses and certain movements are leading to self destruction
Plans to release all that comes to me through my eyes
Sabotaged by my own need for a self disguise
Depending on me in a state of weakness
Is a security breach that the national masses could be and should be afraid of
I look past my fear, shame, doubt, and unbelief
Making sure I commune directly with my soul underneath
Hoping these darts penetrate so deep
Piercing your ear canal with the blood of my speech
Invading your mind while displaying your feelings
So as not to hide all the truths your reveling
My love has been ruptured bleeding the words of my past
Moving this starvation feeling like a drought across this barren articulate land
So I'm pulling this trigger with nothing left to loose
Reading between your lines hoping now you will to...

1 comment:

  1. WOW...this scared me... :(

    But i can dig it tho...

    ~Tha Centop~

    ReplyDelete