Sunday, September 20, 2009

Remember When?

When I spoke you listened
It seemed
Blocking out all that surrounded you
Hanging on to every melodic syllable that crossed my lips

I was adored like a precious jewel
Kept safe from all harm and danger
But displayed for all to see
Decorating and magnifying the beauty within you

And the times we would touch
Those times were the greatest
I could feel the love in each kiss
The adoration in each brush of your fingertips

You knew every spot and curve to my body
Tracing each with the breath from your soul
How you could cross my eyes and dot my tees
Jumbling my words lost in you over whelming ecstasy

Our laughs, our smiles
All the tears that would shower...

I miss that from you
All those ways and things you would and could do
So much in fact that I wait
Not wanting to move or disturb your slumber

I just watch and hope that the clock will run out
The time that you need to find you
That you will see all you needed was in me
In us...

And how when I spoke you listened...

No comments:

Post a Comment