Wednesday, October 28, 2009

STORM

No periods at the ends of my sentences
Searching wildly for the lyrical images
I am the confusion in the back of your brain
Yelling at your subconscious while ripping out the subliminal text range
What ever it is that you think you've been thinking
Is primarily subjective to the quicksand in which you're sinking
Some how believing you're so close to your goal
But reaching could damage your physical and soul
For you see it's all mine and I'm just not giving
Unrealistically speaking this chore you've been living
I've seen in your eyes the hints of desire
By extinguishing those flames I know your heart will expire
I have no beginning and I see no end
You carried me so long like some secret sin
Such a shame you keep trying but I have no fear
For DOUBT is my name...
And you still won't make it this year

1 comment:

  1. i loved it!!!..i liked the flow of it! loved the way you dug deep into your mind and expressed yourself!...great read!!

    mike/thepoetrician/twitter

    ReplyDelete