Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Muse...

Pain is my muse
I use the abuse to further my cause
Writing the wrongs and expanding the rights
Establishing my place as an artist
Taking your root cause as a blessing
Not as a curse
Cursing you would be unjust
The God in me encourages you to prosper through it all
Knowing one day that we could fall...
I say could, but you say will
I try so hard but you expect us to fail
How does one compete with such a strong negative
I just pray that one day
My muse will exchange the pain and rain
For the love respect and adoration that we once knew
Causing a relationship that once was called healthy
Out of this thing that's screaming
Birthing a new love a new hope
Putting in place a God renewing
Gracing me with the ability to be... Me

2 comments:

  1. This is that truth, i like this...very emotional...

    ~Tha Centop~

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming from a man whose in the uncomfortable process of trying to find my own muse - i can dig it.

    ReplyDelete