Saturday, October 3, 2009

Contagious Measures

Eloquently capturing a side of my subconscious that is yet unknown
I try to hide my unexpected in my need to be alone
The fury that is fighting to escape my minds cell walls
Is chained to a steal frame of doubt
An uneasy feeling that I administer myself in high doses
Not sure of how I am but I know that I'm supposed to
Now this supposed to that's escaping is not yet evading the motes of unbelief
This love sustaining cupid reigning care of which i speak
Is meditating while its praying to elevate my speech
So now I just might seek and reach the world with a lucid tongue
Giving out this contagious knowledge we all call Opinion

by: Rachelle Reve`

1 comment:

  1. "The fury that is fighting to escape my minds cell walls
    Is chained to a steal frame of doubt"

    Love your wordplay. Very deep poem!

    ReplyDelete