Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So much Pain

There are no words to say how one feels when they know that their parents are in a situation that might not be fixable. These past few years have been one thing after another both of my parents have had a form of cancer and by Gods grace are in remission. I guess surviving is the best, however how is it that we expect people to move on from something so tragic and our country has sucked them dry of any finaces that they have in order to pay a system that is overpaid and uncaring of the people that they are supposed to be helping. Families that go through this know what I mean when I say that insurance is a joke....

They pay for, in these situations, small amounts and expect people to be able to afford to spend thousands of dollars to make themselves well enough to go back to the hussle of our lives and find a way to juggle the remaining dollars into a miricale amount to pay utilities, morgate, car-notes, and not to mention the insurance that failed to seriously help so they will be able to go back to the doctor just in case they relapse....

I just needed to get a little bit of anger off of my chest so i wont be so resentful towards the field that i love because it is not them per-say it is the insurance companies that drain us dry for absolutely no reason but to keep us in the countries profitable debt system.

Don't get me wrong our hospitals help millions of people, and i am so very very grateful to the Dr.s that saved my mother and fathers lives.... Its just for once I think we should follow the Canadians and adopt their health care system. They are not the only ones either there is the French, the UK, hell even the Cubans....

If you have not seen Sicko i suggest you take a gander.......

No comments:

Post a Comment