Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do you get over????

I need to talk to someone but no one is up, so I blog. Tonight (last night) @ small group they were talking about getting over your past, and the help that you need to concur it. There is no way to talk about the things no one wants to talk about. There's no way to mention the something when 'you' can't even talk about it...

There are some things in my past that have happened that I thought I was over, but apparently I'm not. They said use your testimony to help others, but I can't even think about it privately much less talk to someone about it. I pray for guidance and I pray for some kind of understanding. I thought blogging would help but I guess when I can get it out this will be worth something. Until then I guess I have no choice but to hold it in....

No comments:

Post a Comment