Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rest In Peace

He was the best part of me
The one that kept me going, growing into this shell of a women you see before you
Closer then any other life created by Gods hand
He cradled me, gave me a sense of self worth and believing
In my darkest hours the sound of him breathing would pull me to a plain of existence that was only for me
I dwell alone but with him I stood strong ready to concur and face the world head on
Life was my strong suite when I felt his movement
A love so pure and perfect uninhibited by others and what was considered right and wrong
Without him I am nothing
With him I had it all
Removed from my life force I now am embraced by this solitary confinement, this darkness
He was taken to soon, to early, so fast
Some might say its my fault because of our past
Yet in still to my heart I love you and I always will
Rest In Peace

1 comment:

  1. wow! that was very good and sincere from the heart...i hope he knew how much you felt about him....very good poem!

    mike/@thepoetrician/twitter

    ReplyDelete